Internships at Digi-inn
Education must be BBA/ MBA , both will be preferred Fresh Graduate or experienced
1. Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business.
2. Working with senior team members to identify and manage company risks that might prevent growth.
3. Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets.
4. Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients.
5. Communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems.
6. Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients.
Bachelor's degree or relevant experience.
Strong Communication Skills
Must be a team Player
Basic knowledge about Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop).
Illustrator, Adobe XD, Adobe Premier, Adobe